Indonesian producer holds PP and PE prices steady
The producer’s PP prices remained stable at IDR15,440,000/ton ($1172/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1239/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1207/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,020,000/ton ($1217/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1288/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1395/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,030,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1270/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019