Indonesian producer holds PP and PE prices steady
The producer’s PP prices remained stable at IDR15,440,000/ton ($1172/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1239/ton) for PP film, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1207/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,020,000/ton ($1217/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are reported at IDR16,960,000/ton ($1288/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1395/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,030,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1270/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion