Indonesian producer implements increases on local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their prices by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe, by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for PP Raffia and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for PP Injection and PP Thermo film while all other grades remained stable when compared with their most recent prices.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are reported at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1267/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1409/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,290,000/ton ($1221/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1287/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,180,000/ton ($1288/ton) for film, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1242/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,760,000/ton ($1257/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1277/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,150,000/ton ($1286/ton) for coating and at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1267/ton) for thermo film all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers