Indonesian producer increases PP, keeps PE stable
The producer lifted its prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for PP random copolymer, by IDR210,000/ton ($15/ton) for homo-PP raffia, by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) for PP block copolymer. The producer also elected to keep its homo-PP injection and BOPP offers unchanged.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1329/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1338/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1339/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1344/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,860,000/ton ($1394/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,610,000/ton ($1523/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR18,250,000/ton ($1348/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1468/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1398/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers