Indonesian producer increases PP, keeps PE stable
The producer lifted its prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for PP random copolymer, by IDR210,000/ton ($15/ton) for homo-PP raffia, by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) for PP block copolymer. The producer also elected to keep its homo-PP injection and BOPP offers unchanged.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1329/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1338/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1339/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1344/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,860,000/ton ($1394/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,610,000/ton ($1523/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR18,250,000/ton ($1348/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1468/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1398/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years