Indonesian producer increases PP, keeps PE stable
The producer lifted its prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for PP random copolymer, by IDR210,000/ton ($15/ton) for homo-PP raffia, by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) for PP block copolymer. The producer also elected to keep its homo-PP injection and BOPP offers unchanged.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1329/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1338/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1339/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1344/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,860,000/ton ($1394/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,610,000/ton ($1523/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR18,250,000/ton ($1348/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1468/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1398/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan