Indonesian producer increases domestic PE prices
The producer lifted their LLDPE film prices by $20/ton while increasing their prices for all HDPE grades except HDPE pipe (PE100) by $10/ton. The producer also kept their prices unchanged for LLDPE injection and all grades of PP.
The producer’s new PE prices stand at $1420/ton for LLDPE film, at $1510/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1430/ton for HDPE film, injection and pipe (PE100) and at $1440/ton for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer maintained their prices from the end of last week at $1450/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1460/ton for PP film, $1500/ton for BOPP, $1560/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1580/ton for PP random copolymer with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally