Indonesian producer increases local PP, PE further
When compared to last week, the producer raised its PE offers further by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE injection and HDPE pipe while PP offers increased by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia, film and PP block copolymer, by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) homo-PP injection, BOPP and PP random copolymer.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR16,430,000/ton ($1226/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR16,760,000/ton ($1251/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,920,000/ton ($1263/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,850,000/ton ($1258/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,580,000/ton ($1238/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,120,000/ton ($1427/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1182/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,850,000/ton ($1332/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,040,000/ton ($1197/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,910,000/ton ($1262/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures