Indonesian producer increases local PP, PE prices
The producer increased all of their PE prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) , PP film by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) , PP Raffia, PP Injection and PP Thermo film by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) while BOPP and PP Coating remained stable from their most recent levels.
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1238/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1304/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1295/ton) for film, at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1248/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,890,000/ton ($1263/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1273/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,150,000/ton ($1282/ton) for coating and at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1273/ton) for thermo film all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey