Indonesian producer issues 3rd hike on local PP prices
The producer raised their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP film, raffia and injection, by $30/ton for PP random copolymer and by $10/ton for PP block copolymer and homo-PP coating, bringing their new offers to $1220/ton for raffia and injection, to $1320/ton for PP block copolymer, to $1340/ton for PP random copolymer, to $1270/ton for coating and to $1280/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. The producer kept their BOPP prices stable at $1260/ton with the same terms.
Meanwhile, for PE, the source stated that the producer maintained their local PE prices at $1260/ton for LLDPE film, at $1360/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1250/ton for HDPE injection and at $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull