Indonesian producer issues 3rd hike on local PP prices
The producer raised their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP film, raffia and injection, by $30/ton for PP random copolymer and by $10/ton for PP block copolymer and homo-PP coating, bringing their new offers to $1220/ton for raffia and injection, to $1320/ton for PP block copolymer, to $1340/ton for PP random copolymer, to $1270/ton for coating and to $1280/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. The producer kept their BOPP prices stable at $1260/ton with the same terms.
Meanwhile, for PE, the source stated that the producer maintained their local PE prices at $1260/ton for LLDPE film, at $1360/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1250/ton for HDPE injection and at $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia