Indonesian producer issues 3rd hike on local PP prices
The producer raised their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP film, raffia and injection, by $30/ton for PP random copolymer and by $10/ton for PP block copolymer and homo-PP coating, bringing their new offers to $1220/ton for raffia and injection, to $1320/ton for PP block copolymer, to $1340/ton for PP random copolymer, to $1270/ton for coating and to $1280/ton for homo-PP film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. The producer kept their BOPP prices stable at $1260/ton with the same terms.
Meanwhile, for PE, the source stated that the producer maintained their local PE prices at $1260/ton for LLDPE film, at $1360/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1270/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1250/ton for HDPE injection and at $1300/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia