Indonesian producer issues 6th hike on PE, 3rd hike on PP since early Dec
When compared to December 26, the producer lifted its offers further by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE injection, homo-PP raffia injection, BOPP and PP random copolymer, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer, by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,240,000/ton ($1339/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,230,000/ton ($1485/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,970,000/ton ($1539/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1265/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,650,000/ton ($1295/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,780,000/ton ($1378/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,820,000/ton ($1455/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets