Indonesian producer issues 6th hike on PE, 3rd hike on PP since early Dec
When compared to December 26, the producer lifted its offers further by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE injection, homo-PP raffia injection, BOPP and PP random copolymer, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer, by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,240,000/ton ($1339/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,230,000/ton ($1485/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,970,000/ton ($1539/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1265/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,650,000/ton ($1295/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,780,000/ton ($1378/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,820,000/ton ($1455/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?