Indonesian producer issues 6th hike on PE, 3rd hike on PP since early Dec
When compared to December 26, the producer lifted its offers further by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE injection, homo-PP raffia injection, BOPP and PP random copolymer, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer, by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,240,000/ton ($1339/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,230,000/ton ($1485/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,970,000/ton ($1539/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1265/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,650,000/ton ($1295/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,780,000/ton ($1378/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,820,000/ton ($1455/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP markets see upward corrections on resurgent demand
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs