Indonesian producer issues Nov PVC prices to SE Asia
The source reported that the producer lowered its November PVC k67 offers by $30-50/ton from its October levels to $890/ton CIF, cash.
“The producer’s November allocation is limited as they oversold in October while they also cut their export allocation due to better demand in the local market. We believe that the PVC outlook in Asia will be strong after India returns from the Diwali holiday next week,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows