Indonesian producer issues Nov PVC prices to SE Asia
The source reported that the producer lowered its November PVC k67 offers by $30-50/ton from its October levels to $890/ton CIF, cash.
“The producer’s November allocation is limited as they oversold in October while they also cut their export allocation due to better demand in the local market. We believe that the PVC outlook in Asia will be strong after India returns from the Diwali holiday next week,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?