Indonesian producer issues a new round of hikes on PP, PE
When compared to last week, the producer raised its PP offers further by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton) for homo-PP raffia and PP random copolymer, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for BOPP and by IDR530,000/ton ($40/ton) for PP block copolymer. The producer also increased its offers further by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for all PE grades except for LLDPE injection, which is up by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton).
The producer’s PP offers are reported at IDR17,770,000/ton ($1336/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1360/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1352/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1367/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,450,000/ton ($1387/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,460,000/ton ($1538/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR18,250,000/ton ($1372/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1493/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1357/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1422/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years