Indonesian producer issues a new round of hikes on PP, PE
When compared to last week, the producer raised its PP offers further by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton) for homo-PP raffia and PP random copolymer, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for BOPP and by IDR530,000/ton ($40/ton) for PP block copolymer. The producer also increased its offers further by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for all PE grades except for LLDPE injection, which is up by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton).
The producer’s PP offers are reported at IDR17,770,000/ton ($1336/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1360/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1352/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1367/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,450,000/ton ($1387/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,460,000/ton ($1538/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR18,250,000/ton ($1372/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1493/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1357/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1422/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook