Indonesian producer issues fresh hikes on PE
According to the trader, the producer raised its offers by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE inj. and by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE pipe.
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1229/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,520,000/ton ($1378/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,710,000/ton ($1244/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
As for PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1253/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1278/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1289/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,260,000/ton ($1285/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,980,000/ton ($1264/ton) for PPBC inj. and at IDR19,520,000/ton ($1453/ton) for PPRC inj., all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic