Indonesian producer issues fresh hikes on PE
According to the trader, the producer raised its offers by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE inj. and by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE pipe.
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1229/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,520,000/ton ($1378/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,710,000/ton ($1244/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
As for PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1253/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1278/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1289/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,260,000/ton ($1285/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,980,000/ton ($1264/ton) for PPBC inj. and at IDR19,520,000/ton ($1453/ton) for PPRC inj., all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December