Indonesian producer issues further hike on local PP prices
The producer’s new PP offers currently stand at $1300/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1290/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1170/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for homo-PP film and at $1250/ton for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “PP availability is limited nowadays while supply tightness in other regional markets is also supporting domestic prices in Indonesia.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September