Indonesian producer issues further hikes on PP, cuts PE prices
According to the source, the producer raised their PP prices by IDR290,000/ton ($22/ton) for all grades, bringing their new offers to IDR14,630,000/ton ($1089/ton) for raffia, to IDR14,490,000/ton ($1078/ton) for injection, to IDR15,050,000-15,260,000/ton ($1120-1136/ton) for film and to IDR14,770,000/ton ($1099/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. They had issued increases of around IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) on their PP prices earlier in the week.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices were down by around IDR320,000-390,000/ton ($24-29/ton) on the week to be currently quoted at IDR16,460,000/ton ($1225/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1387/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,190,000/ton ($1205/ton) for HDPE film and for HDPE injection and at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1316/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East