Indonesian producer issues further hikes on local PP, PE prices
The producer’s local homo-PP prices currently stand at $1310/ton for raffia, injection, coating and BOPP and at $1320-1330/ton for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. For PE, the producer currently offers LLDPE and HDPE film at $1300/ton, LLDPE injection at $1400/ton, HDPE blow moulding at $1310/ton, HDPE injection at $1280/ton and HDPE pipe (PE100) at $1320/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May