Indonesian producer issues further hikes on local PP, PE prices
The producer’s local homo-PP prices currently stand at $1310/ton for raffia, injection, coating and BOPP and at $1320-1330/ton for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. For PE, the producer currently offers LLDPE and HDPE film at $1300/ton, LLDPE injection at $1400/ton, HDPE blow moulding at $1310/ton, HDPE injection at $1280/ton and HDPE pipe (PE100) at $1320/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets