Indonesian producer issues further hikes on local PP, PE prices
The producer’s local PE prices currently stand at $1330/ton for LLDPE film, at $1440/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1350/ton for HDPE film, at $1340/ton for HDPE injection, at $1360/ton for blow moulding and at $1360/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, their prices are at $1470/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1480/ton for PP random copolymer, $1410/ton for homo-PP coating and BOPP, at $1360/ton for raffia and injection and at $1370-1380/ton for homo-PP film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?