Indonesian producer issues further hikes on local PP, PE prices
The producer’s local PE prices currently stand at $1330/ton for LLDPE film, at $1440/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1350/ton for HDPE film, at $1340/ton for HDPE injection, at $1360/ton for blow moulding and at $1360/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, their prices are at $1470/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1480/ton for PP random copolymer, $1410/ton for homo-PP coating and BOPP, at $1360/ton for raffia and injection and at $1370-1380/ton for homo-PP film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure