Indonesian producer issues further hikes on local PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR16,130,000/ton ($1133/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,420,000-16,560,000/ton ($1154-1164/ton) for film, at IDR16,850,000/ton ($1184/ton) for coating and at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1164/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer maintained their offers at IDR18,720,000/ton ($1315/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,160,000/ton ($1417/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,010,000/ton ($1336/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,160,000/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa