Indonesian producer issues further increases on local PP, PE
When compared to July 28, the producer raised its offers further by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for HDPE pipe, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton) for film, BOPP and PP random copolymer and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for PP block copolymer.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR16,290,000/ton ($1217/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1254/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,720,000/ton ($1249/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,440,000/ton ($1229/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,990,000/ton ($1419/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,580,000/ton ($1164/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1179/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1243/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question