Indonesian producer issues further increases on local PP, PE
When compared to July 28, the producer raised its offers further by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for HDPE pipe, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton) for film, BOPP and PP random copolymer and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for PP block copolymer.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR16,290,000/ton ($1217/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1243/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1254/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,720,000/ton ($1249/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,440,000/ton ($1229/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,990,000/ton ($1419/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,580,000/ton ($1164/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1179/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1243/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov