Indonesian producer issues lower PE, PP offers
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1269/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1411/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1243/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1309/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,430,000/ton ($1234/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,760,000/ton ($1258/ton) for PP injection, at IDR17,050,000/ton ($1280/ton) for PP film and at IDR16,990,000/ton ($1276/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers