Indonesian producer issues second weekly hike on local PE prices
When compared to September 4, the producer increased its PE offers further by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) as of today. Their offers currently stand at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1291/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,320,000/ton ($1440/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,390,000/ton ($1371/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are unchanged at IDR17,230,000/ton ($1284/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1310/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,720,000/ton ($1321/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,660,000/ton ($1316/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1296/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,930,000/ton ($1485/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market