Indonesian producer issues upward revisions on local PP
The producer increased its homo-PP raffia, PP block copolymer and PP random copolymer offers further by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) while homo-PP film, homo-PP injection and BOPP prices rose IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton).
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1255/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1281/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1292/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,260,000/ton ($1288/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,980,000/ton ($1267/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,520,000/ton ($1456/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1202/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1352/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,180,000/ton ($1282/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia