Indonesian producer keeps local PP, PE prices stable
The producer’s PP offers are currently standing at IDR16,840,000/ton ($1241/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1270/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1353/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1430/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1431/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1330/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1394/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year