Indonesian producer keeps local PP, PE prices stable
The producer’s PP offers are currently standing at IDR16,840,000/ton ($1241/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1270/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,370,000/ton ($1353/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1430/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1431/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1330/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1394/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June