Indonesian producer lifts LLDPE prices
The producer raised their prices for LLDPE film by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) while keeping its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices revealed on July 26.
The producer’s PP prices remained stable at IDR17,400,000/ton ($1333/ton) for raffia and injection IDR18,000,000/ton ($1379/ton) for PP film, IDR17,130,000/ton ($1312/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,470,000/ton ($1338/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,890,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1427/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1256/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1329/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows