Indonesian producer lifts LLDPE prices
The producer raised their prices for LLDPE film by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) while keeping its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices revealed on July 26.
The producer’s PP prices remained stable at IDR17,400,000/ton ($1333/ton) for raffia and injection IDR18,000,000/ton ($1379/ton) for PP film, IDR17,130,000/ton ($1312/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,470,000/ton ($1338/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,890,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1427/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1256/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1329/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs