Indonesian producer lifts LLDPE prices
The producer raised their prices for LLDPE film by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) while keeping its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices revealed on July 26.
The producer’s PP prices remained stable at IDR17,400,000/ton ($1333/ton) for raffia and injection IDR18,000,000/ton ($1379/ton) for PP film, IDR17,130,000/ton ($1312/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,470,000/ton ($1338/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,890,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1427/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1256/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1329/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record