Indonesian producer lifts PP prices
The producer raised their prices for PP film by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while keeping its prices stable compared with their most recent list prices revealed on July 20.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,400,000/ton ($1322/ton) for raffia and injection IDR18,000,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PP film, IDR17,130,000/ton ($1302/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,470,000/ton ($1328/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,740,000/ton ($1272/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1416/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1246/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1319/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years