Indonesian producer lifts local PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR20,580,000/ton ($1416/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR22,060,000/ton ($1517/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,870,000/ton ($1436/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR21,020,000/ton ($1446/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer maintained their prices at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1181/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,320,000-17,470,000/ton ($1192-1202/ton) for film, at IDR17,620,000/ton ($1212/ton) for coating and at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS