Indonesian producer lifts local PE prices again
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR19,430,000/ton ($1365/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,880,000/ton ($1467/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,720,000/ton ($1386/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1396/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer maintained their prices at IDR16,530,000/ton ($1162/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,820,000-16,970,000/ton ($1182-1192/ton) for film, at IDR17,260,000/ton ($1213/ton) for coating and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally