Indonesian producer lifts local PE prices
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at $1510/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film, HDPE injection and HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1600/ton for LLDPE injection and at $1550/ton for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer maintained their prices, except for homo-PP film, which they lifted by $10/ton. Their PP offers are now at $1570/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1590/ton for PP random copolymer injection, at $1510/ton for homo-PP coating and BOPP, at $1450/ton for raffia and injection and at $1500/ton for homo-PP film with the same terms.
The source commented, “Demand is not as strong as before as the weaker local currency and higher polymer prices have damaged buying interest. However, we are still receiving inquiries from converters operating in the flexible packaging sector.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May