Indonesian producer lifts local PE prices
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at $1550/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE pipe and b/m, at $1640/ton for LLDPE injection and at $1540/ton for HDPE film and injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis. For PP, they are still offering PP injection and raffia at $1450/ton, PP film at $1500/ton, coating and BOPP at $1510/ton, PP block copolymer at $1570/ton and PP random copolymer at $1590/ton with the same terms.
“Local demand is not that strong. However, we think that PE prices will remain firm over the near term as ethylene supplies are still tight," he commented.
At the start of the week, the local producer had implemented an increase of $20/ton on their LLDPE film and injection prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops