Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices again
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR15,640,000/ton ($1100/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,930,000-16,070,000/ton ($1120-1130/ton) for film, at IDR16,360,000/ton ($1150/ton) for coating and at IDR16,070,000/ton ($1130/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,500,000/ton ($1300/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR19,930,000/ton ($1400/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,780,000/ton ($1320/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR18,930,000/ton ($1330/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops