Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, rumors that a regional producer is facing a technical problem at their plant will also affect the market in terms of supply. “There are now some bullish factors that can keep prices firm in the days ahead,” he commented.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at $1560/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1580/ton PP random copolymer, at $1500/ton for homo-PP coating, at $1450/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1460/ton for film and at $1490/ton for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Their PE prices are at $1400/ton for LLDPE film, at $1510/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1420/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1430/ton for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record