Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, rumors that a regional producer is facing a technical problem at their plant will also affect the market in terms of supply. “There are now some bullish factors that can keep prices firm in the days ahead,” he commented.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at $1560/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1580/ton PP random copolymer, at $1500/ton for homo-PP coating, at $1450/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1460/ton for film and at $1490/ton for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Their PE prices are at $1400/ton for LLDPE film, at $1510/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1420/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1430/ton for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East