Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, rumors that a regional producer is facing a technical problem at their plant will also affect the market in terms of supply. “There are now some bullish factors that can keep prices firm in the days ahead,” he commented.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at $1560/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1580/ton PP random copolymer, at $1500/ton for homo-PP coating, at $1450/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1460/ton for film and at $1490/ton for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Their PE prices are at $1400/ton for LLDPE film, at $1510/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1420/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1430/ton for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe