Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The source stated, “Demand is not strong due to higher prices as well as the depreciation of the local currency. However, we are trying to sell as much as we can until our maintenance shutdown in the third quarter.”
The producer’s PP offers currently stand at $1450/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1490/ton for homo-PP film, at $1510/ton for coating and BOPP, at $1570/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1590/ton for PP random copolymer, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer is offering at $1460/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and injection, at $1470/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1500/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1550/ton for LLDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand