Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The source stated, “Demand is not strong due to higher prices as well as the depreciation of the local currency. However, we are trying to sell as much as we can until our maintenance shutdown in the third quarter.”
The producer’s PP offers currently stand at $1450/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1490/ton for homo-PP film, at $1510/ton for coating and BOPP, at $1570/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1590/ton for PP random copolymer, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer is offering at $1460/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and injection, at $1470/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1500/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1550/ton for LLDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months