Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The source stated, “Demand is not strong due to higher prices as well as the depreciation of the local currency. However, we are trying to sell as much as we can until our maintenance shutdown in the third quarter.”
The producer’s PP offers currently stand at $1450/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1490/ton for homo-PP film, at $1510/ton for coating and BOPP, at $1570/ton for PP block copolymer and at $1590/ton for PP random copolymer, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer is offering at $1460/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and injection, at $1470/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1500/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1550/ton for LLDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high