Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The producer increased their local PP offers by IDR290,000-310,000/ton ($21-23/ton) as the local currency, the rupiah, keeps depreciating against the US dollar. Their new PP offers currently stand at IDR16,490,000/ton ($1193/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,760,000-17,040,000/ton ($1212-1232/ton) for film, at IDR17,590,000/ton ($1272/ton) for coating and at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1253/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer implemented increases of IDR260,000-400,000/ton ($19-29/ton) on their prices for most grades, bringing their new offers to IDR18,980,000/ton ($1373/ton) for LLDPE film, to IDR20,090,000/ton ($1453/ton) for LLDPE injection, to IDR19,120,000/ton ($1383/ton) for HDPE film and injection and to IDR19,670,000/ton ($1423/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on an FD, cash basis. Their HDPE blow moulding offers, meanwhile, stand at IDR19,260,000/ton ($1393/ton) following the IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) decrease implemented for this product.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect