Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
When compared to the end of the last week, meanwhile, the producer’s PP offers indicate decreases of IDR170,000-1,040,000/ton ($12-74/ton) while their PE prices are down by IDR150,000-300,000/ton ($11-21/ton) except for HDPE injection and blow moulding which are up by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton).
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR15,200,000/ton ($1070/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,480,000-15,620,000/ton ($1090-1100/ton) for film, at IDR15,910,000/ton ($1120/ton) for coating and at IDR15,620,000/ton ($1100/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,040,000/ton ($1270/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR19,460,000/ton ($1370/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR18,320,000/ton ($1290/ton) for HDPE injection, at IDR18,460,000/ton ($1300/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September