Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR20,140,000/ton ($1400/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR21,610,000/ton ($1500/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,440,000/ton ($1420/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR20,580,000/ton ($1430/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,060,000/ton ($1185/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,200,000-17,350,000/ton ($1195-1205/ton) for film, at IDR17,500,000/ton ($1216/ton) for coating and at IDR17,200,000/ton ($1195/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets