Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR20,140,000/ton ($1400/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR21,610,000/ton ($1500/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,440,000/ton ($1420/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR20,580,000/ton ($1430/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,060,000/ton ($1185/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,200,000-17,350,000/ton ($1195-1205/ton) for film, at IDR17,500,000/ton ($1216/ton) for coating and at IDR17,200,000/ton ($1195/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets
- China PE market continues to see downward corrections amid impending holiday