Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR20,850,000/ton ($1434/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR22,350,000/ton ($1538/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR21,150,000/ton ($1455/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR21,300,000/ton ($1465/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,400,000/ton ($1197/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,550,000-17,700,000/ton ($1207-1218/ton) for film, at IDR17,850,000/ton ($1228/ton) for coating and at IDR17,550,000/ton ($1207/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East