Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,130,000/ton ($1230/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,400,000/ton ($1251/ton) for injection, at IDR16,490,000-16,690,000/ton ($1258-1273/ton) for film, at IDR16,810,000/ton ($1282/ton) for coating and at IDR16,000,000/ton ($1220/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. Meanwhile, the producer currently offers PP block copolymer injection at IDR17,460,000/ton ($1332/ton) and PP random copolymer injection at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1454/ton) with the same terms.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1318/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,450,000/ton ($1483/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1276/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,230,000/ton ($1390/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows