Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,130,000/ton ($1230/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,400,000/ton ($1251/ton) for injection, at IDR16,490,000-16,690,000/ton ($1258-1273/ton) for film, at IDR16,810,000/ton ($1282/ton) for coating and at IDR16,000,000/ton ($1220/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis. Meanwhile, the producer currently offers PP block copolymer injection at IDR17,460,000/ton ($1332/ton) and PP random copolymer injection at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1454/ton) with the same terms.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1318/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,450,000/ton ($1483/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1276/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,230,000/ton ($1390/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019