Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1305/ton) for raffia and injection IDR17,680,000/ton ($1347/ton) for PP film, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1295/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,200,000/ton ($1311/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,740,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1420/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1250/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high