Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1305/ton) for raffia and injection IDR17,680,000/ton ($1347/ton) for PP film, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1295/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,200,000/ton ($1311/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,740,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1420/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1250/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops