Indonesian producer lifts local PP, PE prices
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR17,130,000/ton ($1305/ton) for raffia and injection IDR17,680,000/ton ($1347/ton) for PP film, IDR17,000,000/ton ($1295/ton) for BOPP and at IDR17,200,000/ton ($1311/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,740,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,630,000/ton ($1420/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,400,000/ton ($1250/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Destocking activity sends Turkish PP, PE markets to multi-year lows
- Asia PET markets stay soft as supplies accumulate amid seasonal lull
- Price gap between PVC and HDPE pipe shrinks in Vietnam
- Spot C3 prices in Europe and Asia fall to new lows as supply lengthens
- European PE prices at a decade low, eroding demand for recycled grades
- US HDPE, LLDPE fall below $800 in Turkey; does further weakness lurk ahead?
- SE Asia’s import homo-PP market sinks to 3-and-a-half year low
- PVC market in China suffers larger declines than in India
- African PE markets hit historical lows on greater competition from US supply
- Italy’s PVC market takes a downward turn in Nov following ethylene