Indonesian producer lifts local PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices are currently standing at IDR14,340,000/ton ($1067/ton) for raffia, at IDR14,200,000/ton ($1057/ton) for injection, at IDR14,760,000-14,970,000/ton ($1099-1114/ton) for film and at IDR14,480,000/ton ($1078/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s local PE prices were unchanged on the week except for their HDPE blow moulding prices, which were reduced by IDR430,000/ton ($32/ton) to reach IDR16,510,000/ton ($1229/ton) on an FD Jabodetabek, cash basis. For other PE grades, their offers stand at IDR16,790,000/ton ($1250/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,030,000/ton ($1416/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,510,000/ton ($1229/ton) for HDPE film and for HDPE injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1343/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem