Indonesian producer lifts local PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1364/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR18,090,000-18,230,000/ton ($1364-1374/ton) for film and at IDR17,960,000/ton ($1354/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer currently offers PP block copolymer injection at IDR18,680,000/ton ($1408/ton) and PP random copolymer injection at IDR20,280,000/ton ($1529/ton) with the same terms.
The producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1356/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,130,000/ton ($1517/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,550,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,410,000/ton ($1312/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov