Indonesian producer lifts local PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1364/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR18,090,000-18,230,000/ton ($1364-1374/ton) for film and at IDR17,960,000/ton ($1354/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer currently offers PP block copolymer injection at IDR18,680,000/ton ($1408/ton) and PP random copolymer injection at IDR20,280,000/ton ($1529/ton) with the same terms.
The producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1356/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,130,000/ton ($1517/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,550,000/ton ($1323/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,410,000/ton ($1312/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports