Indonesian producer lifts local PVC offers for Dec
“We decided to increase our local prices due to a major Taiwanese producer’s higher offer levels to Asia for December. Besides, domestic supplies are still limited in Indonesia,” the source noted.
The producer’s December k67 prices stand at $930-960/ton FD Indonesia, cash for small scale purchases while they offer k67 at $910-930/ton FD, cash for large scale purchases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May