Indonesian producer lifts local PVC prices for Oct
The source commented, “We raised our local offers due to the ongoing depreciation of the Indonesian rupiah against the US dollar. We expect to see regular demand for October. Meanwhile, PVC supplies are likely to tighten in the near term given a number of upcoming plant shutdowns across regional markets.”
Meanwhile, for export markets, the producer rolled over their PVC prices from late September at $790-800/ton CIF SEA, cash basis. “We have a limited allocation for October due to our healthy sales in September,” the source stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months