Indonesian producer lifts local PVC prices for Oct
The source commented, “We raised our local offers due to the ongoing depreciation of the Indonesian rupiah against the US dollar. We expect to see regular demand for October. Meanwhile, PVC supplies are likely to tighten in the near term given a number of upcoming plant shutdowns across regional markets.”
Meanwhile, for export markets, the producer rolled over their PVC prices from late September at $790-800/ton CIF SEA, cash basis. “We have a limited allocation for October due to our healthy sales in September,” the source stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce