Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer reduced their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, by $40/ton for PP random copolymer and homo-PP film and by $50/ton for PP block copolymer, BOPP and coating, bringing their prices to $1310/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, to $1340/ton for homo-PP film, to $1330/ton for BOPP and coating, to $1450/ton for block copolymer injection and to $1440/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer lowered their prices by $20/ton for all LLDPE grades, bringing their new prices to $1300/ton FD Indonesia, cash for LLDPE film and to $1400/ton with the same terms for LLDPE injection. For HDPE, the producer maintained their prices at $1320/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1300/ton for HDPE injection and at $1370/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets