Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer reduced their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, by $40/ton for PP random copolymer and homo-PP film and by $50/ton for PP block copolymer, BOPP and coating, bringing their prices to $1310/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, to $1340/ton for homo-PP film, to $1330/ton for BOPP and coating, to $1450/ton for block copolymer injection and to $1440/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer lowered their prices by $20/ton for all LLDPE grades, bringing their new prices to $1300/ton FD Indonesia, cash for LLDPE film and to $1400/ton with the same terms for LLDPE injection. For HDPE, the producer maintained their prices at $1320/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1300/ton for HDPE injection and at $1370/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion