Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP, PE prices
The producer implemented reductions of IDR680,000/ton ($51/ton) on most grades of homo-PP while lowering their PP film prices by IDR550,000/ton ($41/ton). For PE, the producer reduced their prices by IDR480,000/ton ($36/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR750,000/ton ($56/ton) for LLDPE film and by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for LLDPE injection and HDPE pipe (PE100).
The producer’s new prices stand at IDR17,140,000/ton ($1287/ton) for homo-PP injection, raffia and coating, at IDR17,410,000/ton ($1308/ton) for PP film, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1298/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,200,000/ton ($1292/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,320,000/ton ($1447/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,660,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,960,000/ton ($1344/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs