Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PE prices stand at IDR16,590,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film, IDR17,410,000/ton ($1279/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), IDR17,000,000/ton ($1249/ton) for LLDPE film and at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1401/ton) for LLDPE injection, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices stand at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1197/ton) for raffia and injection, IDR16,520,000/ton ($1213/ton) for BOPP, IDR16,730,000/ton ($1228/ton) for PP coating and at IDR17,410,000/ton ($1278/ton) for PP film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East