Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PE prices stand at IDR16,590,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film, IDR17,410,000/ton ($1279/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), IDR17,000,000/ton ($1249/ton) for LLDPE film and at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1401/ton) for LLDPE injection, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices stand at IDR16,320,000/ton ($1197/ton) for raffia and injection, IDR16,520,000/ton ($1213/ton) for BOPP, IDR16,730,000/ton ($1228/ton) for PP coating and at IDR17,410,000/ton ($1278/ton) for PP film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will China's local PP market retain futures-driven gains prior to holidays?
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand