Indonesian producer lowers domestic PP, lifts PE prices
For PE, the producer reduced their HDPE pipe prices by IDR280,000/ton ($20/ton) while lifting their HDPE film prices by IDR160,000/ton ($12/ton) and their LLDPE film prices by IDR30,000/ton ($2/ton). For LLDPE injection, the producer left their prices unchanged from the past week.
The producer’s new prices stand at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1222/ton) for homo-PP injection and raffia, IDR17,410,000/ton ($1272/ton) for PP film, IDR17,280,000/ton ($1262/ton) for BOPP and at 17,140,000/ton ($1252/ton) for PP coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,230,000/ton ($1259/ton) for LLDPE film, IDR19,320,000/ton ($1412/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,820,000/ton ($1229/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1292/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand